Tuesday, February 26, 2008

AHHHH.....

I NEVER have all the colors I need to do a painting project I want to do, and I refuse to run and get more, so I end up trying to match up what I have on hand to the colored picture of the pattern. It really doesn't work good when you hold my project up against the colored picture. Thank goodness people don't get to see those pictures! Conversion charts seem to be of no help to me either...because I normally don't have those colors either. To have all the colors of all the brands of paint that pattern designers use, you'd have to not only have the pocketbook of 'The Donald', but you would need to house all that paint at Trump Towers too, and I'm just not up to the commute!

It is always something at this house!

Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate your comments!