Sunday, February 24, 2008

Good Morning!!

Just wanted to stop in here and let y'all know that my sister, Donna, now has a Blog. She is going to be showing some wonderful hand crafted items , so bookmark her Blog and get ready for some real cool things!!

Donna: http://brushstrokesnstitches.blogspot.com/

I wanted to start the day out by taking a picture of a box I have base coated waiting for a design. Why is it that it's so hard to remember to buy batteries? I have been needing some for several weeks...but I can't remember to buy them when I'm out and about! Maybe I will remember them now, as I have them on my shopping list...if I will only remember to take that with me when I do go shopping!!! Some days I really wonder about me!

Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate your comments!