Friday, February 29, 2008

TADA!!!!!!

Today is a big day for me!!! I just listed my first, of what I hope will be many, "Attractive Storage Solutions" boxes on My Etsy . If you get a chance, pop on over there and check it out. I owe a lot of thanks to my good friend Jody in IL, she has held my hand through more times than she even knows, and she was right there today answering question after question I had about the listing process. Please go and Check out her wonderful items she has listed at her Etsy...and know for a fact if you are to buy one or two...you will not be dissapointed in her work...you will go back for more. She is fantastic at what she does, I assure you of that! She also does eBay and she takes special orders and you can contact her though either her eBay or Etsy links.

Thanks for stopping by again... hope to see you again!!

Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate your comments!