Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm backkkkkkkk.........

How time can get away from you, when your not paying full attention.
A lot has happened in our family since I last checked in, and without going into detail I will say that my heart has been heavy with sorrow and on the other hand grateful for the trials I face on a day to day basis...because that means I'm still here and able to work through things, when I put my mind to it. I've missed my blog time...even though it is so silly compared to other blogs I love to read in each day. I even went off and tried to start a new blog...thinking...this one will be better.....but I find trying to start anew doesn't fix the old...so it is time to step back and deal with matters and then go on. OK...that sounds all messed up to you....but believe me...looking at it from this angle you would know what I mean. OK...enough of that crap....it's time to get in the now!

Until tomorrow.................have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate your comments!