Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by my friend Jody of http://primgalsprimitivepalette.blogspot.com/ . Please stop by her Blog today. Then take a trip on over to her Etsy shop at http://primgal.etsy.com/ and check out all her fantastic painted pieces. She has the best variety on Etsy....and everything she does reflects her attention to the finest details. A purchase from Jody is one you will cherish for a long time to come. Her work is awesome!

Now, I have to tell 7 random things about myself...here we go!!

1) I have 7 grandchildren and a great granddaughter on the way.

2) I have tried about every craft there is out there to try.

3) Painting is most fun, but I find it very challenging....perhaps someday I will actually get it right. Ü

4) I have cheated on my diet all week...come Wednesday, I'll be paying the piper too. Ü

5) I have been married more times than I care to admit. I do however think I got it right this time.

6) I love to travel.

7) I would love to redo the inside of my house, to totally reflect the inside of my heart.

Now you know it all! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate your comments!