Saturday, October 31, 2009

Painting VS Real Painting



I've dabbled in a little decorative painting now for about 4 years, off and on. Sometimes I see something that someone else has painted...a special surface perhaps...that I just can't do without...so I buy it!I did this just the other day!



Well...my package arrived yesterday...and displaying the excitment of a small child...I opened the box....and within it was these 2 beautiful pieces.



Believe me when I say...the pictures do not do justice to this gals work.

Her 18 years of painting is reflected over and over again in her work. Her work is absolutely flawless!! No where, on either piece, do you see a brush mark...and her attention to the finest detail is endless.
When I grow up...I want to paint just like Jody!

Check out her work at either...
Primgal's Primitive Palette Esty shoppe or on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate your comments!