Tuesday, June 1, 2010

T2T Challenge at The Paint Bucket

The Paint Bucket just wrapped up a T2T challenge between a few of the members. Just thought I would share the finished pieces.

First from Jody of Primgal's Primitive Palette , we have a set of wood salt and pepper shakers. You can find these and many other great items on her Etsy.

Donnna of Stroked From The Heart painted her challenge on a tray she picked up at a yard sale for a nickle. What a transformation!



Glenda of Cotton Ridge Emporium presented a garden hoe for her piece. Glenda has this piece for sale on her Etsy!



I decided to try my hand at painting an old salad bowl...I had fun doing this one.




If you like to paint....and chat about painting with like minded folks...come join us at The Paint Bucket ....we'd love to have you.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate your comments!